Saturday, May 14, 2011

To study or to Have Fun

Today I was studying for my ib economic exam and remembered what Coco Chanel once said (or was feeling really bored and decided to google quotes): “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” So I followed the words of wisdom of Coco Chanel, and decided not to be bored and became what a true girl should be. If I get a bad grade at least I was wearing something pretty today and had fun :)

* * * 

Hoje eu estava estudando para o meu exame de economia e lembrei o que Coco Chanel disse uma vez (ou estava me sentindo muito entediada e decidi pesquisar “quotes” no Google) : "Uma garota deve ser duas coisas: elegante e fabulosa." Então eu resolvi seguir as palavras de sabedoria de Coco Chanel, e mudar o fato de que eu estava entediada. Decidi ser o que uma garota de verdade deve ser. Se eu tirar uma nota ruim, pelo menos, eu estava usando algo fofo hoje e me diverti :)














SHIRT MIXED
SKIRT CRIS BARROS 
BAG CHANEL
LEATHER JACKET DVF
SHOES REPETTO

PICTURES BY: CAROL OURIVIO


15 comments:

  1. Heii, thank you for following me back :-) and I <3 your Chanel bag!!! Love, - Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit. Love the skirt and bag.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coco has the best advice! I love your red skirt! Very pretty look! xxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like this chanel bag
    www.vanillamouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the red skirt looks so good on you!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonito outfit! la falda es preciosa.

    xoxo

    http://myshowroombyp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your edgy style!!! You look fantastic (BTW thanks for stopping by my blog) xoxo

    www.nydontleaveme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi girl, your blog is really cool! Amazing posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses,
    Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

    http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Vais tirar boa nota de certeza! Quando nos sentimos bem, tudo corre melhor ;)

    beijinhos
    thebeautylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The 4th pic is gorgeous and so chic. Totally editorial. :) I am so happy that I just stumbled on your blog. It's fantastic and really original! I love everything that you cover.


    We are definitely following you now! Hope you'll visit us sometime! ;)

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks and i'm following u guys too :))

    ReplyDelete